Becoming a Member
As a part of the LMBA community, you receive access to:
- Social events (Halloween and Christmas parties as well as other events throughout the year)
- Clothing Sales (early entry for members!)
- MBC resources, and more
A membership fee is paid annually to the LMBA (a portion of this fee is directed to Multiple Births Canada, as membership to the LMBA also means membership with MBC). Membership fees can be found on the registration form.
Once your form and payment are received you will be sent your membership card in the mail and you will receive regular e-mails from the club on upcoming events, useful information, as well as information from MBC.
Membership Form Process
To join the London Multiple Births Association please download the registration form. Open the form in your PDF program and complete the fillable sections. Once your form is complete, please save and attach it in an email to the LMBA Secretary, or print and mail it to the address found in the form.
If you are submitting electronically, then:
- submit the form to the secretary at LONDONMULTIPLESSECRETARY@GMAIL.COM, and
- send funds to the treasurer at LONDONMULTIPLESTREASURER@GMAIL.COM if you are paying electronically.
There are three ways to pay your membership fees:
- By cheque, submitting by mail (or in person),
- By e-transfer (see the membership form for more details)
- By PayPal, by clicking on the Buy Now button. You will leave the LMBA site, and be directed to the PayPal account for the LMBA. See the membership form for more details.
You will be informed by e-mail when the form has been submitted and payment has been received.